Have a Question?
Take a look below to see our most commonly asked questions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is Dealsealer?
- Dealsealer is an innovative service that helps connect its users to the stores, trades, in fact, anybody selling anything.
- Who is it for?
- Dealsealer is for everybody. As a buyer, you can find what you’re looking for in a pinch. As a seller, you can connect with customers you never knew you had.
- How does it work?
- Dealsealer is simple. As a buyer, you can submit requests for products or services you are looking for, and the website will automatically notify all businesses that can help you. As a business it is just as easy to connect to your potential customers. Simply specify what products/services you specialise in and the site will do the rest. That's it. You will have new leads appear the instant a buyer requests a product/service you have to offer.
- Does dealsealer make any profit from sealed deals?
- No, we don't make any profit from transactions made between buyers and sellers.
- Can I participate as both a buyer and a seller?
- Of course! All accounts by default are a buyer account. If you wish to also be a seller, you will just need to supply a valid ABN, business contact details and any relevant licences (where applicable)
- How can I upgrade my account?
- You can upgrade your account within the site at various pages, or give us a call on 1800 660 714 and we'll help you out.
- What does upgrading my account give me?
- As a seller, you can make a limited amount of offers to customers each day/month on your free/lite account. If you find you're getting some good results, you can upgrade your account to give you more features, such as higher reply amounts, the ability to place ‘instant-deals’, and other cool stuff.
- How do ‘instant-deals’ work?
- Instant Deals are ways you can quickly sell products and/or services to customers before they have even completed a request! Once you specify a particular product/service as an instant deal with a price, your deal pops up as a suggestion in various pages of the website, including a buyer's new request page. The user can then promptly accept your instant-deal like any other normal offer.
- Who can see my details?
- As a buyer, you remain anonymous right up until you seal a deal with a business and exchange information relating to the sale. Your contact details are never revealed with anyone else.
- Can sellers see offers made by other sellers on my request?
- Although your requests are visible in the site directory, only a summary is shown (title, location, budget). Only the number of offers made is publicly visible, only you can see the offers themselves, and the details pertaining to each.
Didn't see an answer to your question listed above? Never fear, you can contact us via web form or drop us a line in a chat!
- Phone: 1800 660 714